Old Bridge Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Dr. Dijour 's office operations. To ensure your convenience below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Soft Touch Dental Care
3893 Route 516
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm
- Lunch from 1:00pm - 2:00pm
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Old Bridge, NJ and we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most PPO and traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Soft Touch Dental Care does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or all major credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan as well as interest-free plans by CareCredit . Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Facilities and Equipment
- Truly gentle and soft touch
- Painless & comfortable settings
- Personal TV in every treatment room
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- High precision intraoral cameras
- One hour ZOOM whitening
- Oral cancer screening with VELscope
- Fully digital, low radiation imaging
- TRIOS 3D Digital Scanning - no more gagging on crown or bridge goo impressions
- Highest standards for hygiene and infection control
- Latest and most effective sterilization equipment and protocols
- We use Surgically Clean Air systems that neutralize 99.998% of 0.1-micron particles using a 5 stage air filtration and sterilzation process: Ultrafine HEPA-Rx / MERV-20 Filter, Carbon Filter, Germicidal UV-C, Hydroxyl Reaction, Negative Ionization Chamber.
- 100% of the air in every room of our office is resupplied with Surgically Clean Air every 15 minutes .